Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Avery!

Today is my sister's 12th birthday. At her birthday part last weekend I enjoyed the company of several 11 and 12 year old girls, watched bride wars and heard all about the cute 7th grade boys. Though this pretty little cake was enjoyed at the party I didn't get around to blogging till now.
The recipe I used was off of myrecipes.com. It tasted excellent and was extremely rich! It was nearly the consistency of a brownie and VERY moist. However, it was quite a challenge to construct. Once I pulled the cake out it started to crumble and the chocolate marshmallow icing would stick to the crumbs. In the end the cake looked quite nice and everyone enjoyed it. I may consider making this one again if I'm feeling up for a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment